28 September 2012

LMRR'12 Dispatch #13: Morning in NOLA.

Copyright © 2012 Bob R Bogle

First cup of coffee, listening to Blonde on Blonde.  I see on TV that tomorrow is going to be National Coffee Day . . . Weather today looks to be great, possible thunderstorms tonight.  All is good.

Kinda like second sight or prescience, having spent two years staring at these maps, so that now I know what's waiting around corners of this town I've never actually visited before.

Probably this morning I'll hit up the Historic New Orleans Collection, the 1850 House, and around Jackson Square and the French Market.

French Quarter strolls from MBA'10 (yellow) and LMRR'12 (red):


Now 0730 here.  Historic New Orleans Collection tour begins at 1000.  Maybe I'll go find something to eat.  Wonder whether there's anything worth photographing around here. . .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment? Criticism? Insight? Rant? Do it here.