09 July 2012

What's up with Memphis Blues Again?

Copyright © 2012 Bob R Bogle


I've not posted here in a while.  That's not due to my lack of interest in this novel, but because of intrusive ebooks.

I recently published my first book, a literary biography called Frank Herbert:  The Works.  I'm presently in the process of rewriting two science fiction novels I wrote several years ago in order to publish them as well, at least as ebooks, and possibly also print on demand.  Their names are Cerberus and There the Weary be at Rest.

I'm also preparing for a trip to New Orleans, Mississippi, Tennessee, and Arkansas, which should very much jump-start Memphis Blues Again.


Until later, here's a NOLA picture I just came across online.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment? Criticism? Insight? Rant? Do it here.